WHY YOU NEED A THERAPIST REFERRAL LETTER:
Emotional Support Animals provide comfort to their handler during stressful situations by their presence only. Any animal can be an emotional support animal, although dogs and cats are most common. Owners will typically be asked to produce a letter from a Doctor or Registered Therapist stating diagnosis and recommending the use of an Emotional Support Animal.
Landlords may also have a specific form which needs to be completed.
We are happy to bring this service to you within the comfort of your home.
It easy as 1-2-3 :
- Complete your purchase online
- You will receive an Email with a link to the online diagnosis questionnaire, open the link and submit the form
- Once one of our registered therapists has reviewed your information, they will contact you to set a time for a phone interview.
- At the end of the interview, our therapist will make a diagnosis and if they estimate that you suffer from an ailment which would benefit from the presence of an Emotional Support Animal, they will produce the ESA letter.
- You will receive your ESA letter within 72 hours of completing your phone interview by email, in secure PDF format.
- Should your diagnosis not support an ESA, we will refund your purchase .
Your ESA letter is valid for 12 months. Please note that landlords will require a letter that is less than 12 month old.
|Free My Paws||emotional
|Over 7 Years in business, 5 Star Customer reviews||Yes||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|In state Licensed Therapists||Yes||?||?||Yes||No||?||?|
|Always speak to the same therapist||Yes||?||?||?||No||?||?|
|Price Includes housing, travel and airlines forms*||Always||No||No||No||No||No||No|
WHY OUR LETTERS ARE UNIQUE:
- Our consulting therapists are all currently licensed mental health professionals (many others on the web use MDs or unlicensed therapists who are NOT allowed to provide these opinions)
Our housing letters are kept up to date with the latest changes to ensure they meet current landlord and airline requirements.
- Our Therapists are available to speak to authorities directly if live voice verification of diagnosis is required